LA PORTE, INDIANA
Bain Capital-Backed Surf Internet Names Ryan Delack as Chief Financial Officer
ELKHART, Ind. - Fiber-optic internet service provider Surf Internet SM has announced that Ryan Delack, a seasoned financial executive, has been named Chief Financial Officer.
In the CFO role, Delack will lead Surf's finance/accounting, HR, and legal teams. His areas of responsibility will include financial planning and analysis, accounting, tax, investor relations and internal audit. Beyond his focus on finance functions, Delack will serve as a strategic contributor to the company’s continued transformation and rapid growth plans.
Surf CEO Gene Crusie said, “I’m excited to welcome Ryan to Surf. He is a proven CFO with a superior track record of delivering results and creating value. Along with a humble leadership style, Ryan brings exceptional vision, a drive for excellence, and is a perfect complement to our current leadership team as our values are tightly aligned.”
Delack has 18 years of financial leadership experience. Since 2018, he has served as a CFO and treasurer in three mid-market private equity portfolio companies, including Surf Internet (Bain Capital/Post Road Group), Paycor (Goldman Sachs/Apax Partners; NASDAQ: PYCR) and Dickson (May River Capital) where he led the take-private and integration of France-based OCEASOFT. Delack spent more than a decade in various financial leadership roles with Procter & Gamble’s (NYSE: PG) $1 billion-plus brands, including Pampers and Crest. He was also previously the CFO of Dover Corporation’s (NYSE: DOV) $400 million Pump Solutions Group where he oversaw an international team of 90 people across seven countries.
About his new role, Delack said, "I am excited to join a company that not only has a track record of success, but also has the potential for significant growth in the years to come. I feel privileged to have the opportunity to collaborate with Surf Internet’s talented leadership team and serve my fellow teammates, our customers, and communities.”
About Surf Internet
Surf Internet is an innovative fiber-optic internet company that serves as the essential gateway to connectivity across the Great Lakes Region of Illinois, Indiana, and Michigan. The company is building a bridge to the wide-open future by delivering high-speed, reliable internet to homes and businesses in underserved, rural communities. Surf’s 100-plus person team is local, giving them an edge when it comes to customer care and advocacy for the region. Headquartered in Elkhart, Ind., Surf also has offices in La Porte, Ind., Byron Center, Mich., and Coal City and Rock Falls, Ill. Learn more at https://surfinternet.com.
- La Porte Economic Advancement Partnership Announces Ready2Work Childcare Voucher Program
- Resort Apartments Expansion Sought
- Patrick Industries Announces Plans to Open a New Facility in La Porte, Indiana
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce Awards the La Porte Economic Advancement Partnership with 5-Star Accreditation
- Quincy Development begins Construction in the Thomas Rose Industrial Park
- Dermody Announces Agreement with Rural King to Open in La Porte
- Downtown La Porte Gets Community Treatment with Help of La Porte County Family YMCA & LEAP
- La Porte and Sullivan Named INspire Idea Competition Recipients
- INspire Idea Competition Selects Five Finalists
- Flaherty & Collins Properties Announces Updated Plans For The Strand A $35M Mixed-Use Development
- GLPCC and GLEDC Forge a New Alliance Designed to Grow La Porte’s Competitive Advantage