LA PORTE, INDIANA
Larson-Danielson Welcomes Marketing Manager
(La Porte, Ind.) – Larson-Danielson Construction Co., Inc. is pleased to announce that Amanda Watson has joined the firm as its first Marketing Manager. Watson brings over 16 years of experience in commercial real estate, construction, and marketing to her role with the company.
“We’re excited to add such an experienced marketing professional to the L-D Team as our first Marketing Manager,” said Nick Larson, Vice President at Larson-Danielson Construction. “I’m excited to work with Amanda and see how she use her skills to help us improve efficiencies, grow our brand, and manage our marketing plan.”
Watson will be responsible for the overall marketing and public relations strategies for Larson-Danielson Construction and its affiliates. She will also lead efforts to strengthen company culture and employee engagement. Initially, she will focus on efforts to amplify Larson-Danielson’s digital presence, solidify the brand’s public image, and support business development.
“It is truly an honor to join Larson-Danielson in this new role,” said Watson. “I’m excited to put my marketing, communications, graphic design, writing, and social media expertise into action to further grow and build upon the incredible story of this 114-year-old company.”
Watson previously served as Marketing Director for South Bend, Ind.-based Holladay Properties and its sister company, Holladay Construction Group. During her tenure there, she led internal and external communications, print and digital marketing and advertising efforts. She was responsible for creating a digital marketing strategy that grew leads by 37% per year, creating and implementing a social media strategy. She has designed and developed more than 15 websites and authored over 200 blogs and press releases.
Watson holds a Bachelor of Arts degree in Communications/Media Studies from Manchester University. She is a member and the Immediate Past President of the American Marketing Association – Michiana Chapter. She is also an Assistant Scoutmaster with the Boy Scouts of America.
About Larson-Danielson Construction Co., Inc.
Founded in 1908, Larson-Danielson Construction has been one of the most trusted contractors in Northwest Indiana for over a century. A design-build commercial general contractor located in La Porte, Indiana, we provide elite building contractor services including state-of-the-art construction management, pre-construction planning, and skilled labor in all commercial construction trades. Our long history and vast experience have allowed us to build strong lasting relationships with many clients across Northwest Indiana who have learned that they can achieve the greatest value and quality by working with Larson-Danielson as their full-service construction partner. For more information, visit www.ldconstruction.com.
- La Porte Economic Advancement Partnership Announces Ready2Work Childcare Voucher Program
- Resort Apartments Expansion Sought
- Patrick Industries Announces Plans to Open a New Facility in La Porte, Indiana
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce Awards the La Porte Economic Advancement Partnership with 5-Star Accreditation
- Quincy Development begins Construction in the Thomas Rose Industrial Park
- Dermody Announces Agreement with Rural King to Open in La Porte
- Downtown La Porte Gets Community Treatment with Help of La Porte County Family YMCA & LEAP
- La Porte and Sullivan Named INspire Idea Competition Recipients
- INspire Idea Competition Selects Five Finalists
- Flaherty & Collins Properties Announces Updated Plans For The Strand A $35M Mixed-Use Development
- GLPCC and GLEDC Forge a New Alliance Designed to Grow La Porte’s Competitive Advantage