LA PORTE, INDIANA
La Porte Farmer's Market Announces New Managers
The La Porte Economic Advancement Partnership (LEAP) is excited to announce that they have been selected to manage the La Porte Farmer’s Market for the 2020 season. LEAP is the organization formed through the partnership between the Greater La Porte Chamber of Commerce and the Greater La Porte Economic Development Corporation earlier this year. “We are very excited the La Porte Urban Enterprise Association (LPUEA) has chosen LEAP to coordinate the market. The Farmer’s Market is a tremendous initiative funded by the LPUEA and we appreciate their confidence in us to continue the great work that has been done establishing a market presence in La Porte,” said Bert Cook, Executive Director of LEAP.
The 2020 Market Season will run its usual schedule from May to October under the direct guidance of Angela Rose, LEAP Downtown Director and Lindsay Jongkind, LEAP Marketing and Membership Director. “I’d like to thank Catherine Mrozinski and Jen Samuelson for the terrific work they have done growing the market. The last three years the market has really taken off and improved and this is due to the hard work of both Catherine and Jen. We are excited to continue this growth. The La Porte Farmer’s Market is a great asset to our community and has improved the lives of residents, visitors and its farming community,” said Angela Rose.
More information about the Farmer’s Market can be found at www.laportepartnership.com or on the Farmer's Market Facebook Page. Angela Rose and Lindsay Jongkind can be reached at (219) 324-8584 with questions or to sign up for the market.
For additional questions contact Bert Cook, Executive Director of LEAP at 219-324-8584 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The La Porte Economic Advancement Partnership is the alliance of the Greater La Porte Chamber of Commerce and the Greater La Porte Economic Development Corporation. LEAP is located at 809 Washington, La Porte, IN 46350. Telephone (219) 324-8584 or www.laportepartnership.com.
Lindsay Jongkind Marketing & Membership Director
- August 30, 2019
- Send Email
- La Porte Economic Advancement Partnership Announces Ready2Work Childcare Voucher Program
- Resort Apartments Expansion Sought
- Patrick Industries Announces Plans to Open a New Facility in La Porte, Indiana
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce Awards the La Porte Economic Advancement Partnership with 5-Star Accreditation
- Quincy Development begins Construction in the Thomas Rose Industrial Park
- Dermody Announces Agreement with Rural King to Open in La Porte
- Downtown La Porte Gets Community Treatment with Help of La Porte County Family YMCA & LEAP
- La Porte and Sullivan Named INspire Idea Competition Recipients
- INspire Idea Competition Selects Five Finalists
- Flaherty & Collins Properties Announces Updated Plans For The Strand A $35M Mixed-Use Development
- GLPCC and GLEDC Forge a New Alliance Designed to Grow La Porte’s Competitive Advantage